Welcome to Homemade from the Heart.  

I am attempting to create and live like the Proverbs 31 Woman from the bible.  An astonishing feat I know, but one in which I'm motivated to do. I am the Martha Stewart of the Bible.....a more appropriate way to define myself I believe.  I'm a designer and artist by nature......so as I'm learning and growing I'm sharing with you my experience and my Etsy store and products that come out of all the creativity.

Join me as I create, learn and share with you what it means to live healthy, creatively and Godly all at the same time.  My desire is to live beautifully which translates living naturally.  I plan to show you gardening ideas (container gardens because I am not a true gardener), decorating from your garden and cost effective ways to decorate and re-purpose items which includes making tablescapes, wreaths and small furniture.  I'm not quite that good at doing large pieces....I'm a work in progress.

So what does re-purposing mean? Re-purposing is just a fancy way of saying, "learn to use what you got, improvise the rest and be happy."
I show recipes for healthy eating and fresh cooking ideas--maybe even pics of my cooking.  I'll discuss what makes a healthy home environment, the using of green cleaners and homemade cosmetics, through videos, pics and links.  Gotta keep you abreast of what other people are doing.  Ideas are broadening.
All this in one blog you ask? Yes, and I might add in sewing for the home and crocheting.......Whew, I'm tired just writing about it.  It's a lot, even mammoth but they are all passions, truly a labor of love--that's the reason for my blog title "Homemade from the Heart."


These are ALL things I love and love to do.

Finally, I will showcase the classes I'm teaching at the library and the sustainable and re-purposed art I'm creating as I learn.  The pics you see to the right are of my re-purposed t-shirt jewelry.  I added a little bling, bling to make it stand out.

Thank you for following my blog and here's to happy greening, and healthy living--living a wonderful and beautiful life.

Renee

Comments

  1. Very interesting. You have a presence - inviting, sincere, comforting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pierre....I'm trying to be transparent but helpful.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ATTENTION, ATTENTION! I'm Breaking All the Rules

This Art Life is a Challenge-but I'm Movin Forward